CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reflections on the Past Year

I can't believe 2010 is almost over. What an amazing year this has turned out to be. Andrew is 13 months old today!
I want to take a few minutes to remind myself of all the things I've had to be thankful for this year. Hope you enjoy. Some are serious, some are fun, some are thoughtful, but I'm thankful for all.

I'm thankful for my beautiful children. Without them I would fall apart.
I'm thankful for donut holes; letting me sleep an extra 20 minutes every Sat morning.
I'm thankful for baby wipes. They clean up a multitude of spills, drop and splatters.
I'm thankful for great friends.
I'm thankful for movie-night, where no one watches a movie.
I'm thankful for long talks at McAllister's. I heart Tuesdays with Valarie. :)
I'm thankful for Ballroom dancing! Who knew it could be SO MUCH FUN!!!
I'm thankful for the health of my family. This year has had too many scares.
I'm especially thankful for the word "benign". This may be my favorite word of 2010.
I'm thankful for Cara. She is such a blessing. I can't imagine anyone more perfect to be with my best friend and sister.
I'm thankful for baby gates. Without them I would chase Andrew EVERYWHERE!
I'm thankful for my wonderful MOM. She is an amazing Nana and great friend to me.
I'm thankful to Kleenex brand for inventing a tissue that won't rub my nose raw. This year has seen alot of tears.
I'm thankful for Skype. Without it my son wouldn't know his father.
I'm thankful for dress-up clothes. They have given me and Leanna some amazing memories, a lot of laughs, and a few stitches. :/
I'm thankful for dermabond. Making those previously mentioned sticthes a lot less dramatic!
I'm thankful for MJSOD. Emily has a wonderful group of friends and some amazing teachers to help her reach new points in her dancing.
I'm thankful for Marshall's. Where else can you get so much for so little!?!?!
Finally I'm thankful for my extended family. I have a backbone given to me by a long line of strong women. They have taught me that when things get tough I can always, ALWAYS get tougher.

I hope your year has been as amazing as mine. Let's see what 2011 has in store!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment