CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome to My World

Alot has been changing around the Thomas household recently. After many hours of soul searching, and even more hours of second-guessing, tears and hair-pulling I have decided to continue on as a single parent. Hence the name of this blog: Survival of the Fittest. As of yet I think I am winning, but the tables could turn at any moment and the children could take over. If they ever realize how scared I truly am they will rise and conquer. Fingers crossed I can maintain my look of complete control. You know what they say; thinking positive is half the battle. But what do "they" know? I'm the one up to my eyeballs in diapers, potty-training and ballet rehearsals! Send help! Fast!

Back to the trenches,
Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment